- Lucio Ildebrando Cocco "Nuclear phospholipase C isoenzyme imbalance leads to a number of pathologies"
- Roland Foisner "Lamin mediated chromatin regulation in health and disease"
- Toyoshi Fujimoto "Nuclear lipid droplets"
Rober Feulgen lecture supported by the Society for Histochemistry
- Masahiko Harata "Crosstalk of nuclear actin with lipid and lamin"
- Pavel Hozak "Identification of nuclear lipid islets as modulators of DNA transcription"
- Alwin Köhler "Lipid functionality of the nuclear envelope"
- Heinrich Leonhardt "HP1β dependent phase separation regulates embryonic stem cells exit from naïve pluripotent state"
- Aurélia E. Lewis "Nuclear lipid interactomics uncovers novel regulation of nucleolar processes"
- Nadir M. Maraldi "Nuclear phosphoinositides and signal transduction evolution"
- Sascha Martens "Mechanisms of Selective Autophagy - From Phase Separation to Cargo Degradation"
- Ohad Medalia "The structure and mechanical properties of nuclear lamin filaments"
- Shotaro Otsuka "Nuclear pore assembles via structurally and molecularly distinct mechanisms after mitosis and during interphase"
- Christian Schöfer "Poised ribosomal genes: histone signature and positional dynamics studied with high-resolution microscopy"
- Yaron Shav-Tal "Imaging within single NPCs reveals NXF1’s role in mRNA export on the cytoplasmic side of the pore"
- David Stanek "Molecular principles of Cajal body formation"
- Jovana Vasiljevic "hnRNP A2/B1 is a novel post-transcriptional regulator of insulin expression in β-cells"
- Sina Wittmann "Transcription factors use cooperative behaviour to find their target regions on DNA"