- Nuclear actin and actin-related proteins involved in chromatin and nuclear organization
- Transcriptional regulation and maintenance of genome stability through chromatin and nuclear structure
- Function of histone variants and their evolution
- Actin-associated molecules in the nucleus
-Chromatin and chromosome analysis, including chromatin immunoprecipitation, histone modification, chromatin structure, and so on.
- cytoplasmic and nuclear actin analysis, including actin-detection tools and bicyclic peptides against actin family molecules
- High resolution microscope analysis
- Metagenome analysis
Actin polymerization is activated by terahertz irradiation.
Yamazaki S, Harata M, Idehara T, Konagaya K, Yokoyama G, Hoshina H, Ogawa Y.
Sci Rep. 2018 Jul 3;8(1):9990. doi: 10.1038/s41598-018-28245-9.
Multivalent binding of PWWP2A to H2A.Z regulates mitosis and neural crest differentiation.
Pünzeler S, Link S, Wagner G, Keilhauer EC, Kronbeck N, Spitzer RM, Leidescher S, Markaki Y, Mentele E, Regnard C, Schneider K, Takahashi D, Kusakabe M, Vardabasso C, Zink LM, Straub T, Bernstein E, Harata M, Leonhardt H, Mann M, Rupp RA, Hake SB.
EMBO J. 2017 Aug 1;36(15):2263-2279.
Nuclear F-actin enhances the transcriptional activity of β-catenin by increasing its nuclear localization and binding to chromatin.
Yamazaki S, Yamamoto K, de Lanerolle P, Harata M.
Histochem Cell Biol. 2016 Apr;145(4):389-99.
The actin family member Arp6 and the histone variant H2A.Z are required for spatial positioning of chromatin in chicken cell nuclei.
Maruyama EO, Hori T, Tanabe H, Kitamura H, Matsuda R, Tone S, Hozak P, Habermann FA, von Hase J, Cremer C, Fukagawa T, Harata M.
J Cell Sci. 2012 Aug 15;125(Pt 16):3739-43.
Actin-related protein Arp6 influences H2A.Z-dependent and -independent gene expression and links ribosomal protein genes to nuclear pores.
Yoshida T, Shimada K, Oma Y, Kalck V, Akimura K, Taddei A, Iwahashi H, Kugou K, Ohta K, Gasser SM, Harata M.
PLoS Genet. 2010 Apr 15;6(4):e1000910.